Doctor insights on:
Get A Prescription
Contact a doctor: You are going to need to contact the doctor that initially prescribed the medication. If it is urgent and there delays due to it being a weekend or the doctor is out of town, you could consider going to an urgent care clinic or emergency room to explore your options if those facilities are available in your area! Hope this helps! Stay safe! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Go to your doc: The public site at Healthtap is not here to act as your physician, diagnose or treat any condition. It is an information site. If you do not have a physician you may be able to find one through the site. ...Read more
Doctor: You may call your doctore and he may decide to give you a refill without seeing him or her. ...Read more
No: Only a doctor can prescribe anti depressants and you would need to be seen and evaluated by a doctor before they would prescribe an antidepressant. ...Read more
Yes: Dermatologists treat rashes. That is their specialty. It is up to the doctor to determine what medicine may be appropriate. That may be a prescription, or over the counter medications might be appropriate. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get a prescription for adipex?
- How to get a prescription for codeine syrup?
- How to get a prescription for vyvanse?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Get sumatriptan prescription
- How to get a prescription for ciclopirox?
- Get online prescription for xanax
- Get prescription online from doctor
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free