Doctor insights on:
Gestational Diabetes Bacterial Vaginosis
Presistent increased frequency of emptying bladder, urinating, as a symptom of a disease state. 2 types: Mellitus (high blood glucose) & Insipidus (inadequate anti-diuretic hormone). In Diabetes mellitus, the far more common, glucose concentrations are ↑ed due to combination of 8 organ system changes referred to as the "ominous octet" & aggravated by intake of sugars (simple & complex ...Read more
That it should: Be properly diagnosed and treated.Get a more detailed answer ›
I know this is my 2nd question today but could bacterial vaginosis be causing my bleeding in my pregnancy??
Yes!: The hormone and weight changes of pregnancy make this a very common opportunity for changes in the bacterial flora of the vagina. This leads to the two most common infections of bacterial change, BV and yeast infections. Luckily both are easily treated by your doctor, np or midwife. ...Read more
Does getting bacterial vaginosis during pregnancy always mean miscarriage? I was just diognosed with a light growth i'm nearly 19 weeks
How can bacterial vaginosis causes preterm labor? If once it happened and treated for next pregnancy,what is the chance of repeat preterm labor?
B.V. and early labor: Bacterial vaginitis residing and multiplying in the vagina came cause white blood cell mobilization, irritation to the vagina, and effusion through leaking amniotic membranes into the uterus causing internal infection with resulting premature labor. Once it is treated effectively it is not a problem so have your OB assess the vaginal area regularly during your next pregnancy to eliminate B.V. ...Read more
Gestational diabetes is high blood sugar that's first noticed during pregnancy. Hormones increase blood sugar levels during pregnancy. If levels get too high, it's called gestational diabetes. Some moms have had high sugars before pregnancy, but haven't been tested. That's why moms with gdm should have sugars ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does gestational diabetes cause bacterial vaginosis?
- Can bacterial vaginosis go away without antibiotics?
- When being treated for bacterial vaginosis can you still have intercourse
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are bananas safe to eat if you have gestational diabetes?
- Does zithromax and ciprofloxacin cure bacterial vaginosis?
- Bacterial vaginosis (bacterial infection of the vagina)
- Ovarian cyst an bacterial vaginosis linked
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free