Doctor insights on:
Gentamicin Sulfate Prescribed
Gentamycin: This is an inexpensive topical skin antibiotic that is used to kill local skin infections. It might especially be used for a bacterial called pseudomonas. Antibiotic pills are often better. If used for staph bacteria, a cream called Mupirocin is a better alternative for many patients. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long do I wait for a chalazion to go away? I'm using prescribed gentamicin sulfate opthalmic solution, and have been doing so for about five days
My cat was prescribed Gentamicin Sulfate Ophthalmic Solution for his eyes. Can you suggest any alternative medicine that can buy over the counter?
No: not appropriate treatmentGet a more detailed answer ›
No: Gentamicin is an antibiotic. It is only effective against certain types of bacteria. Cold sores are caused by herpes simplex 1 virus. Therefore, an antiviral type of medication is required ie Denavir cream or valtrex tablets. Both require a prescription from your physician or dentist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is gentamicin sulfate ointment typically prescribed for?
- Gentamicin sulfate eye drops for pink eye
- Gentamicin sulfate cream
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you use gentamicin sulfate while pregnant?
- Gentamicin sulfate eye drops
- Gentamicin sulfate
- Does gentamicin sulfate eye drops relieve pain in the eye?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online