Doctor insights on:
Gentamicin Sulfate Eye Drops
Which one is better to prevent secondary infection, while recovering from HSV in the eye. Gentamicin Sulfate or Ciprofloxacin HCL?
Either drop is good: Both Gentimycin and Ciprofloxicin are pretty good antibiotics against the common bapathogens around the eye that cause secondary infections. Gentimycin is a little more toxic to the cornea than the Cipro but probably has fewer resistant bacteria because we dont use it much anymore. I still use gentimycin after all routine cataract surgeries and after 25 years and over 20,000 ops - no infections ...Read more
My cat was prescribed Gentamicin Sulfate Ophthalmic Solution for his eyes. Can you suggest any alternative medicine that can buy over the counter?
Can a four month old baby use gentamycin and dexamethasone eye drops for his itchy eyes prescribed by an opthalmo;ogist?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Gentamicin sulfate eye drops for pink eye
- Does gentamicin sulfate eye drops relieve pain in the eye?
- Polymyxin b sulfate eye drops
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Neomycin sulfate eye drops
- Zinc sulfate eye drops
- Atropine sulfate eye drops
- Sulfate eye drops
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free