Doctor insights on:
Genital Warts Female Reproductive System
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
Nothing: Nothing to do unless a wart appears. Genital warts are common.. They are not dangerous, but are contagious. Having sex with a person who has warts may result in infection. Most of the time, it does not. There is nothing to do unless a wart or warts appear. They can be easily treated by coagulation or freezing. With no warts and no symptoms, there is nothing to do. Peter wilk, md. ...Read more
You cannot: See dermatologist for treatment.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you had genital warts and it goes away does it completely clear your system or is it still there? Also is likely to have just one itty bitty wart?
Most of the time wil: Most of the people will develop immunity to hpv virus , will get of it wit in 1 to 2 yeas, only 1% of population will not able to get rid of it without treatment . 4 out of 5 woman had it by the age of 50 , and a compelling reason to have vaccination for young woman to prevent future cancer of cervix. ...Read more
How long can HPV remain dormant in ones system? I had a recent issue with some genital warts and my partner and I have remained faithful.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Genital warts male reproductive system
- Female reproductive system picture with labels
- Where does fertilization occur in the female reproductive system
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Female reproductive system
- Female reproductive system diseases list
- Female horse reproductive system
- Can building your immune system cure genital warts?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free