Doctor insights on:
Genital Wart Treatment
Is it normal for skin on the head of the penis to turn white and wrinkly(slight pain)after genital wart treatment? I´ve been applying Podophyllotoxin
Here are some ...: What you've observed on the glans penis is normally expected but unique since the healing ability widely varies, evolves, and matures over a variable duration among the life of all individuals. So, time & patience are what you need. If still anxious, seek timely evaluation & counseling. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
So once i see a doctor for genital warts and get a treatment would my partner still get it after i get the treatment? If we do it? With condom?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Genital wart treatment for men
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for genital warts?
- What are a few treatment options for a genital wart on one side of my scrotum?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there medicinal treatment options that i can use against genital warts?
- Genital warts self treatment
- Laser treatment for genital warts
- Genital warts after treatment
- Talk to a dermatologist online