Doctor insights on:
Genital Symptom Genital Symptom Fertility
I want to know the different tests required to check fertility, as well as, a check of the entire reproductive organs. What are the test called?
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
Does applying candiderma cream in the genital area affect ovulation or fertility as it contains steroids? Please reply
Candiderma cream applied around inner thighs and genital area externally. It contain steroid. Does it affect fertility?
Are you able to diagnose genital warts by using a picture?
Also what are the treatment and are they lengthy and does it effect fertility?
Can steroid cream affect fertility if applied in genital area? Used candiderma cream many times in the vulva and inner thighs.
Missed periods: Speaking literally, there are no symptoms specific to female infertility. Missed, absent, or irregular periods come from irregular or abnormal ovulations, which is the most common cause of female infertility. Pelvic pain, particularly painful intercourse, is often (but not always) suggestive of endometriosis, which caa also be a fertility factor in women. ...Read more
Is hypothyroidism a dangerous symptom for life? will it caude in fertility? i am 28f. i have pcos fro my starting of menstural cycle.
Cramping and nausea less than week after protected sex with pull out too. Sex was during likely fertility days, is it too early for pregnancy symptom?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is rash a symptom of genital herpes?
- Is fever a symptom of genital herpes?
- Worst genital warts symptom
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is painful urination a symptom of genital herpes?
- Is vulvar irritation a symptom of genital warts?
- Is painful genital blisters a symptom of genital herpes?
- Is vaginal odor a symptom of genital warts?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free