Doctor insights on:
Genital Sores Not Herpes
STD's: Certainly any of the commonly diagnosed sexually transmitted diseases such as syphilis, gonorrhea, and others are known causes of vaginitis. Yeast infections as well as allergic vaginal mucocitis (latex) may also be responsible. Trauma and/or injury of any sort can also result in wounds to the vaginal lining. ...Read more
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
I'm 23 wks pregnant &I've been having discharge since I was 19 wks. But today I discovered what looks like genital sores! Please help! Herpes maybe?!
Possibly: Genital herpes usually takes on the appearance of small blisters, but many other disorders, most serious being the various sexually transmitted diseases can produce sores on the genitals. Less serious but still bothesome common sores include acne and ingrown hairs. Best to see a doctor if you are not sure. ...Read more
Herpes: None.Get a more detailed answer ›
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Canker sores vs. genital herpes
- Can genital herpes cause cold sores?
- If i get cold sores can i get genital herpes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are home remedies to heal genital herpes sores?
- Are genital herpes sores like canker sores on the genital area?
- How long does genital herpes sores last?
- Can genital herpes cause cold sores mouth?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free