Doctor insights on:
Genital Herpes Practice Of Oral Sex
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
Yes!: This is a permanent disease. Whoever gave you this should have been on remitive therapy. That said, you may have more inherent immunity and outbreaks can be few and far between. If you get into a new relationship, should should be on remitive therapy yourself and advise your partner of your condition! ...Read more
How long can it be until a person can get genital herpes from oral sex? I've been with my partner for 5 years and just recently i was diagnosed
Pretty much: Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease-so something sexual must be going on. These days, it's not like the 1950s, so sometimes HSV1 and HSV2 can get a little mixed up. (The first virus is the cold sore virus, and the second one is classically associated with genital herpes, but now the 2 can interchange a bit depending on the activity). Herpes is very infectious BTW-talk/take precautions ...Read more
Herpes simplex: The chances are excellent.Get a more detailed answer ›
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
This is a skin and mucous membrane infection of the soft tissues of the genitals, either male or female. It is caused by a virus called herpes simplex and transmitted person to person by direct contact. It produces small blister-like lesions which break down and form shallow ulcers which are ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does practice of oral sex cause genital herpes?
- Chances of getting genital herpes from oral herpes
- Air embolism practice of oral sex
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you pass along genital herpes through oral sex?
- If you have genital herpes can you get oral herpes
- Is having a toothache a symptom of oral herpes?
- What are the odds of contracting hiv from receptive oral sex performed on a man?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free