Doctor insights on:
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
Do you treat lactobacillus on a genital culture for a female with vaginal discharge with no other positive STD results?
genital culture found Heavy growth of Group B Strep. I am NOT pregnant does this need to be treated? culture done to dx itch. Dr says soap caused itch
I am currently being treated for genital herpes, culture not back to confirm. I also have a rash on neck,feet, arms. Is this all herpes?
Tested negative for hsv2 three times. Two cultures and one blood test. Could it be hsv1? Genitally ?
Yes to both: Always a possibitlity. Repeat test if needed. That said, does it really matter? Talk to your doctor about the treatment regimen available for each strain (same: anti-viral meds). It used to be hsv-1 was oral; hsv-2 genital. With increased oral sexual activity, the portal of infection becomes irrelevant. Cold sores (oral or genital) are recurrent infections and highly contagious. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Genital warts viral culture hpv positive
- What is the result of viral culture hpv positive in genital warts?
- How do u differentiate folliculitis and herpes in the genital area?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Genital herpes
- When do you repeat urine culture after antibiotics
- Abreva genital herpes
- How to get rid of genital boils its where the crease of my panty line is?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online