Doctor insights on:
Genistein Side Effects
I was reading a study on genistein and its effects on hCG production.
Is it possible it can cause a 'false negative' pregnancy test result?
Is genistein usefull for treatment of mps tzpe 3d?
One of our friends has mucopolisacaridosis.He is 18years old.His doctor has said there is no cure
Talk to your dr.: Soy is food which can be found in soy nuts, soy sprouts, tofu etc that has been shown in studies to help relieve hot flashes. This may be due to genistein in the soy plants. I would not start supplements or make significant changes to your diet without speaking with your health care provide ...Read more
Agree w Dr. McGee: With the Ana Boot Camp Diet would anticipate possible side effects like malnutrition, fatigue, overly rapid weight loss, dizziness, low energy level, loss of large % of muscle mass – including heart muscle, problems with sleep, electrolyte imbalances, cold sensitivity, depression, paranoia etc. It may also be the start of a pattern of unhealthy eating. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Variable effects: Different people have different tolerances for foods like onions, even though they're very nutritious (as per dr. Fowler)! eat them ; you'll be getting lots of flavonoids including quercetin that help your immune system http://tinyurl.Com/kfpegph several servings a week can decrease risk of cancer. To specifically decrease oral ; esophageal cancer risk, eat 1/2 cup/day in some form. Bon appetit! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can you tell me if it would be important to understand the medications that the person is taking, side effects and m?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Steroid shot for sinus infection side effects
- Side effects female masturbation
- Side effects of drinking too much lemon with water
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Montelukast sodium and levocetirizine dihydrochloride side effects
- Garcinia cambogia extract side effects
- Side effects of serious mass weight gainer
- How long do the side effects of plan b last?
- Any side effects of arimidex