Doctor insights on:
Genetic Skin Diseases
What skin diseases can cause a change of color in the hair follicle in the infected area of the skin?
From a medical standpoint, "genetic" refers to the potential heritability of various medical conditions. While some conditions are inevitable (at some point in one's life) as a consequence of simple genetic heritability (eg huntington's disease), a large number of medical conditions (including all behaviorial health disorders) are the expressed final pathway of a ...Read more
Sir, from 2 years im getting skin diseases like wart, black patches and white dots over hand .. Is skin diseases symptoms of diabetes?
Not sure: I am not sure what you are talking about. Can you be more specific? ...Read more
Could preimplantation genetic diagnosis or genetic engineering get rid of diseases like Marfan syndrome?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Genetic disease
- Is lung cancer a genetic disease?
- Is kawasaki disease genetic?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is breast cancer a genetic disease?
- Rare genetic liver disease
- Ashkenazi genetic diseases
- Cystic fibrosis genetic disease
- Talk to a dermatologist online