Doctor insights on:
My insurance won't pay for generic Omeprazole 20 mg any more because it' can be bought over the counter...so is Prilosec OCD the same as Omeprazole 20?
My Doctor has me taking two 20 mg Nexium or Prilosec a day. If I took the generic Omeprazole 20mg would that be the same?
How long can I take omeprazole 10 mg ? I have used it a few times during two weeks and it helped me. Can I use it for several months?
How long does it take omeprazole 40mg to work I was taking the 20 mg and it didn't help at all so today I started the 40mg how long till I see results?
What are symptoms?: Heart burn and sour test in you mouth are symptoms of Acid Reflux. OTC Ranitidine or Pepcid Ac and Tums Calcium carbonate will also help you. Omeprazole 20 mg daily or 2/day for severe symptoms. If it continues beyond 2 weeks, there may be other causes for your sytoms. And you should consult the doctor. Avoid Spicy food. and do not eat 3 hours before bed the if you ave more problem at night. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Prilosec vs omeprazole generic
- Generic omeprazole vs prilosec
- Prilosec vs generic omeprazole
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take zantac and omeprazole together?
- Take omeprazole at night
- Difference between omeprazole and omeprazole magnesium
- Is it okay to take omeprazole and probiotics together daily?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free