Doctor insights on:
Gastroparesis After Colonoscopy
Sometimes: It's actually a clinical diagnosis, based on high level of suspicion (i.e., if you are a diabetic, for example) a "snapshot" (upper endoscopy, aka egd) may show liquid in the stomach after 8-10 hours of fasting; but no fluid does not negate the clinical diagnosis. Plus, many medications can stop evacuation from a healthy stomach. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not sure: What your question is. Have you tried any therapies? ...Read more
My stomach bloats up to 5x the size after i eat or drink anything. What could be wrong? Its also really painful. Colonoscopy was normal.
Slow digestion: You may have a problem with your digestive system (stomach) working slower than normal (called gastroparesis) which causes food and liquids to sit in your stomach for longer periods of time. This might be the cause of your bloating and pain. See your gastroenterologist again, perhaps you need an endoscopy or other evaluation of your digestion. Eat and drink small amounts at a time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Have ibs, gerd.Endoscopy/colonoscopy 1yr ago, all good.Recent constipation with pain in ascend and sigmoid colon, worse a few hrs after meals.Thoughts?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- First bowel movement after colonoscopy
- Can you drink alcohol after a colonoscopy?
- Diarrhea after colonoscopy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lower back pain after colonoscopy
- Constipation after colonoscopy
- How long do you feel bloated after a colonoscopy?
- Severe gas pains after a colonoscopy
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free