Doctor insights on:
Gastroenterologists Colonic Diseases
High deductible. Limited coverage of outpatient care. Would really help to know what tests, evaluations are required to diagnose colonic diseases and follow it after treatment.?
Multiple ways: First being a thorough history and physical exam, then colonoscopy, either endoscopic or virtual, air contrast barium enema xray, stool cultures, flexible sigmoidoscopy, ct scan/mri. After your physical and history your doctor will decide the appropriate tests to order or perform. ...Read more
Gastroenterologist Toronto Canada. You take an antibiotic for root canal, then have emergency Ileostomy and remove complete colon?
I've got a thickened sigmoid colon and waiting to see a gastroenterologist. But I've just noticed I'm bleeding when passing stools wat could this be?
I just had a colonoscopy and have been diagnosed with Sigmoid diverticular disease and the doctor also found a 3cms cytic/mucinous lesion in my colon?
What's the difference between spastic colon , functional bowel disease , mucous colitis and IBS . How i can now that I am suffering from them ?!
Gastroenterology: You want to know if you have spastic colon, mucus colitis etc. A gastroenterologist can evaluate your stool and if required may perform a study called colonoscopy. Any times the doctor can get a lot of answers by talking to you about your stool habits. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Colonic diseases
- Diverticulosis and diverticulitis colonic diseases
- Clostridium difficile infections colonic diseases
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Colonic diseases colorectal cancer
- Colonic diseases ulcerative colitis
- Colonic diseases irritable bowel syndrome
- Colonic diseases hospitalized since birth
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online