Doctor insights on:
Can gastro/gastroenteritis/stomach flu cause a miscarriage even if i keep well hydrated? My daughter just brought home stomach flu from daycare!
Stomach flu: You can protect yourself by making sure you wash your hands with soap and water when you handle your daughter. ...Read more
Germ invasion: The gut viruses are spread through saliva & end up on a variety of surfaces like door knobs or shopping carts & live for hours or days.The average adult will pass germs from their contaminated fingers to their face or mouth several times per hour. These germs invade the lining of your gut & cause symptoms.Some bacteria can enter the same way & cause the same sx. Frequent handwasing can reduce this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Gastroenteritis so BADschools may close! I was not exposed but scared I'm going to get it!! Can I STILL get it if not exposed??!! HELP!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does daycare cause gastroenteritis?
- Recurrent gastroenteritis in adults
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does flatulence associated with gastroenteritis last?
- Difference between gastroenteritis and stomach flu
- How long does headache associated with gastroenteritis last?
- Can you get gastroenteritis twice?
- Talk to a pediatrician online