Doctor insights on:
Swelling back leg isolated below gastrocnemius to ankle. MRI, arteriovenous US normal.Tightness both sides of leg near ankle w/ dorsiflex. Tendonitis?
Physical therapy: Is a good idea. Eccentric stretching helps. ...Read more
Maybe: Lots of conditions have a genetic predisposition. We have not entirely figured out the genetic code and so the answer to your question is speculative. Some people due to their genetic makeup are more likely to get certain diseases, such as tendonitis, but are not destined to have it. They just are predisposed. ...Read more
Sharp pain, aching: Tendonitis pain is usually sharp and gets worse when you use the muscles attached to the inflamed tendons. For example, in tennis elbow, the worst thing you can do is lift something heavy in a palm-down position (like lifting a suitcase with one hand off the ground away from your body). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to treat cmv brain infection?
- Narcissism definition
- What to do if i get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Atypical walking pneumonia
- Severe stomach bloating and pain
- Blood clot in the back
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free