Doctor insights on:
Gastritis Affect Womb
Could be PUD: Duodenal ulcer classically manifests with upper abdominal pain that is worse with fasting (in the morning before meal). Gastric ulcer pain is in similar location, but classically worsened by meals. During a meal gastric acid increases accentuating gastric ulcer pain, while duodenal ulcer pain is relieved since pyloric sphincter closes preventing gastric acidic contents reaching the duodenum. ...Read more
Yes: It does not make a difference.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hi, im a young female &have gastritis,I've had it for a while ,i would like to know if abdominal workouts will affect me internally?
Thinking normal: No. But, many women will swear that talking to the fetus is beneficial and part of becoming a mother. ...Read more
LUQ pain, burning sensation, pretty constant, worse with sweets sometimes, not always. Caffeine doesn't seem to affect it. Could it be gastritis?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does gastritis affect the womb?
- Does gastritis strongly affect bowel movements?
- Can a urinary tract infection affect the baby in my womb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does caffeine affect the bowels of a person who has acute chronic gastritis diverticulitis?
- Can stress affect a pregnant womans baby in the womb?
- Can gastritis affect menstrual cycle?
- Whats the worst thing to eat too affect gastritis
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free