Doctor insights on:
If i take iron tablet (sangobion) , can I take gastric medicine (omezole 20 omeprazole capsule 20mg) . Thanks?
Too much gastric acid. What medicine should I take? What food should I avoid? Is it proper to take pantoprazole sodium to relieve the pain?
Best to get checked: There are many causes of gastric problems, ; not all of them are due to acid-related injury. Contributants to dyspepsia may include: delayed gastric emptying, atrophic gastropathy, smoking, nsaids, alcohol, stress, h.Pylori, ingestants (2 much alcohol), cancer. Mimics include: biliary/pancreatic disease, pregnancy, etc. Many of these will accordingly not respond to omeprazole. Get checked 2b sure. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nuclear medicine gastric emptying scan
- Nuclear medicine gastric emptying test
- What medicines can i take with gastric bypass surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Gastric duodenal
- Gastric regurgitation
- Gastric hernia
- Gastric asthma
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online