Doctor insights on:
Gardasil Causes Problems With Period
My daughter has not had a period in years and I attribute this from Gardasil as I have also read this is happening to many young women.
No relationship: Just because the Gardasil shot prevents infection by viruses that cause genital warts and some cervical cancers doesn't mean Gardasil has any effects on menstrual periods, pms, sex, pregnancy, etc... The vaccine has no relationship to menstrual periods. The shot is given in the arm, and the antibodies are made by the immune system to offer protection throughout the body, not just at the genitals. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: I have given hundreds of Gardasil vaccines to my patients, as well as to my own daughters. I have never seen, in any of my patients, or my own children, any health problems after vaccination. Yes, the shot may hurt, and some patients pass out after the shot, but this is an acute issue, not a long term one. ...Read more
2 wks after 1st gardasil shot swollen lymph node L side of neck. 3 months later, no change. Did the vaccine cause this? I haven't been sick at all.
Hi I was wondering if I took the vaccine gardasil for HPV in 2008 how long does it take to wear off and do I need to get another shot again?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ovarian cysts cause problems with bowel movements?
- Can having oral sex with someone who has a canker sore cause problems?
- Does taking levothyroxine cause problems with your sleep patterns?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do with body odor problems what kills the odor causing bacteria?
- What causes sudden dizziness and nausea with balance problems?
- Strep bacteria causing stuttering behavior change problems with vision
- Ovarian cyst with thick wall can cause late period
- Talk to a pediatrician online