Doctor insights on:
Ganglion Cyst On Knuckle Of Finger
Ganglion cyst first knuckle middle finger What causes it?What can I do to get rid of it?Would having long time acrylic nails have anything to do w/it?
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
I had a ganglion cyst surgically removed from my knuckle of my thumb and it has come back. What should I do?
Go: Back to orthopedist and be evaluated.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not likely: It is rare for a problem in the finger to cause symptoms in the wrist. Ganglion cysts in the finger are usually due to arthritis in the joints, especially the distal interphalengeal joint (dip or last knuckle). More likely you have carpal tunnel syndrome (cts) or cervical radiculopathy (herniated disk in the neck). See a board certified orthopaedic hand surgeon. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a ganglion cyst on my finger. Is there anyone who has had this problem and had it corrected. How ?
Commonly associated with trauma or arthritis the joint capsule becomes stretched. As the body produces additional synovial fluid to lubricate the joint the loosened joint capsule stretches and fills with fluid...The gnaglion. As the body produces more or less the size of the ganglion will fluctuate. Best ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ganglion cyst on finger knuckle
- Removal of ganglion cyst on finger
- What can you do about a knife cut on the knuckle part of finger?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bump on knuckle of middle finger
- Bumps on knuckles of fingers
- Itchy bumps on knuckles of fingers
- Can you remove a ganglion cyst on the top side of your hand without surgery?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free