Doctor insights on:
Ganglion Cyst Homeopathic Treatment
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
A ganglion cyst that was popped in my hand 3 months ago is back. What is te next course of treatment?
Ganglion cyst recurs within two to three weeks after the treatments from doctor. Without surgery, may I have any suggestions to releive?
Ganglions are: Fluid filled sacs from a joint or tendon sheath. They are not harmful but can cause local irritation. And at times joint pain. They may be sign of remote injury or arthritis as well but can form in the absence of those with normal structures. They can be observed, aspirated and injected or excised depending upon location, severity and "need" for treatment. Make sure there is the right diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Commonly associated with trauma or arthritis the joint capsule becomes stretched. As the body produces additional synovial fluid to lubricate the joint the loosened joint capsule stretches and fills with fluid...The gnaglion. As the body produces more or less the size of the ganglion will fluctuate. Best ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Homeopathic treatment for ganglion cyst on wrist
- Homeopathic treatment for ganglion cyst
- What do you put on a ganglion cyst for treatment ice?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Homeopathic treatment for ovarian cysts
- Ganglion cyst knee treatment
- Over the counter treatment for ganglion cyst
- Natural treatment for ganglion cyst
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free