Doctor insights on:
Ganglion Cyst Aspiration
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
After one ganglion cyst aspiration, if the cyst is small should I still have it aspirated even though it's still there?
How small?: Depends on the size, location, and surgeon. If it's extremely small, it can be hard to get any fluid out, and may not be worth the pain of another aspiration. However, the surgeon who did the first aspiration may feel comfortable since he/she knows where it was the first time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Swelling on toe after ganglion cyst aspiration for the 6th time. Not responding to antiobiotics for 4 weeks. Swollen/red, no worse, no better. Cause?
Still there: The ganglion may still be there even though you can't see it. You may also have an additional different problem causing the pain. ...Read more
Commonly associated with trauma or arthritis the joint capsule becomes stretched. As the body produces additional synovial fluid to lubricate the joint the loosened joint capsule stretches and fills with fluid...The gnaglion. As the body produces more or less the size of the ganglion will fluctuate. Best ...Read more
1. The removal of a gas or fluid by suction. 2. The sucking of fluid or a foreign body into the airway when drawing breath. 3. A surgical technique used in the treatment of cataracts of the eye, in which an incision is made into the cornea, the lens capsule is severed, and the material of the lens is fragmented and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ganglion cyst aspiration recovery
- Should i get surgery or a second aspiration for my ganglion cyst
- Should i get the aspiration for my ganglion cyst or try to smash it myself
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Aspiration of a ganglion cyst
- What happens if a ganglion cyst ruptures?
- How to drain a ganglion cyst at home?
- Ganglion cyst
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free