Doctor insights on:
Gallstones Cause Biliary Colic
I thnk I hav biliary colic but I don't have a gallbladder. Can I still get gallstones in the duct where the gallbladder used to be?
Diagnosed with cholelithiasis w biliary colic, how long will this last? What's my next step, can't eat without pain in abdomen.
Bilairy colic misnom: Bilairy colic is a misnomer as it is not really a colic. It is ocnstant pain and can occur after eating fatyty meals and may occur off and on for day. It is a pain that can go peircing through to the back for the epigastric area. You should see a doctor for any pain that is not momentary and is recurrent. ...Read more
Rectal temp its 100.0 f. My teeth are bad, & I have biliary colic in my gallbadder. Canthose cause that temp? I take Zofran daily? Or norovirus? Adult
Gallbladder Attack: Gallstones cause pain by blocking the duct that connects the gallbladder to the intestinal tract. When the gallbladder is obstructed and gets stimulated to contract, it cannot empty, leading to biliary colic: constant, non-cramping , pressure-like pain, localized to the right upper or midline upper abdomen. Within an hour or so, the stone moves, the blockage is relieved, and the pain goes away. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why would you be sent home from the hospital after being told you have biliary colic and now running a fever?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can biliary colic cause pain the next day?
- Causes biliary colic
- Biliary colic without gallstones
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Gallstones cause pain in butt and leg muscles
- Can gallstones cause your muscles and joints to hurt?
- Can gallstones cause enlarged lymph nodes?
- Can gallstones cause dizziness?
- Talk to a pediatrician online