Doctor insights on:
Gallstones After Surgery
Can u keep gallstones after gb surgery? A friend said she got to see hers & keep them; another friend said they didn't let her see hers or keep hers.
Body parts: Prior to 1985 and the arrival of hiv, there were surgical facilities that allowed viewing and sharing of surgical specimens with the patient. Currently most surgical facilities have much safer policies to protect the entire health care delivery team of potential contaminants by following universal precaution protocols. ...Read more
Gallstones: Yes you can.Get a more detailed answer ›
Gastric bypass patients are more likely to develop gallstones later on after surgery. How can this be prevented?
I'm having gallstones issues, there are several calculi & polyps, largest one is 5.2 mm. I'm a seafear, how will affect to me? Wt hpns after surgery?
Husband has marble size gallstone. Has had some pain, but not severe. Should surgery be performed immediately? We are waiting on our insurance.
Dr said i have gallstone 1.9 CM is any way i dont have to remove it..or at less to make it smaller so i can pass it out. I dont want to hace surgery.
If it does not: bother you do not bother itGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Kidney failure after gallstone surgery
- Recovery time after gallstone surgery
- Gallstones diet after surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Recovery after gallstones surgery
- Gallstones after surgery symptoms
- Hard lump under incision after surgery
- How to get rid of gas after laparoscopic surgery?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free