Doctor insights on:
Gallstone Removal Without Surgery
What do you suggest if my mom has gallstone removal surgery tomorrow morning,please read below before answering please!?
More info: Sorry, need more information about what you are asking. ...Read more
With gallstone attack would my baby be in danger can surgery be safely (for baby) performed if needed?
Husband has marble size gallstone. Has had some pain, but not severe. Should surgery be performed immediately? We are waiting on our insurance.
Dr said i have gallstone 1.9 CM is any way i dont have to remove it..or at less to make it smaller so i can pass it out. I dont want to hace surgery.
If it does not: bother you do not bother itGet a more detailed answer ›
Surgery or observe: If you are having no problems or symptoms you can leave the gallstone alone. If you are having upper abdominal discomfort, gas or bloating, upper abdominal pain or nausea after eating, then surgery would be indicated to remove the gallbladder. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Gallstone removal surgery
- Removing gallstones without surgery
- Treating gallstones without surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lipoma removal without surgery
- Eye bag removal without surgery
- Nose bump removal without surgery
- Gall bladder stone removal without surgery
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free