Doctor insights on:
Gallbladder Post Surgery Problems
Ever since having my gallbladder out, i've been having stomach/digestive problems and mild pain on the right side. Could there be a post-surgery probl?
Possibly: Similar pain after gallbladder surgery may be related to the gallbladder. It really depends how long after surgery it is occurring. If it's within a week, it is probably just post-surgical pain. If it is longer, than stones may be present in the main duct and cause symptoms. You need to speak to your surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Don't Need It: Generally speaking the loss of you gall bladder is unimportant in the scheme of things. I would not hesitate to have mine removed if it was not normally functioning. ...Read more
I have severe pain right rib. Gall bladder removed. Surgery for post surgery hernia, found disconnected rib. Pain stops life, and sleep. What now ?
Sounds complex: First - call your her is surgeon, and go in for a visit. If you want another opinion, check the americas hernia society website to find a surgeon interested in hernias. Too much for this forum like this to come up with a diagnosis. Hope this helps! ...Read more
My wife Gallbladder removed on 13.06.2014 by Open surgery, She is pregnant from 16.07.2014, Is there any problem will create during her delivery?
Likely not: Since there is several months before The baby is due, she should heal thoroughly before her delivery. It would be a good idea to discuss this with the OB doctor though. ...Read more
Can an MRI move or do damage to clips inside a persons body?#nqlu i had a lap. Gallbladder removal surgery and I have clips in from that and had an MRI years later and really have had a lot of problems since, not sure if it would have happened without the
No: The clips are titanium and will not react to the magnets. Rule of thumb is to wait several weeks for the clips to become incorporated so there won't be a problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can you tell me what to do if i realized that i might have my period on the day of my gallbladder removal surgery. Will this be a problem?
No problem: Shouldn't have any affect on your ability to have the surgery done. ...Read more
Had gallstones & blockage and gallbladder removed year ago. Never had problem with skin. Since surgery oily skin & breakouts constantly. Nothing helps?
- HealthTap gives you access to top U.S. certified doctors
- Our doctors are checked, verified and board certified
- Get personalized help and answers directly from the doctor
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Post gallbladder surgery problems
- Can bad gallbladder problems be reversed without surgery?
- Stomach problems after gallbladder surgery
- Post gallbladder surgery complications
- Liver problems after gallbladder surgery
- Breathing problems after gallbladder surgery
- Digestive problems after gallbladder surgery
- Post op gallbladder surgery medical questions
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free