Doctor insights on:
Gaining Weight During Period
Hormone changes in: Your body cause you to retain fluid. This in turn leads to minor weight increase. ...Read more
Am I just gaining weight.or preg? Sex in may. 2 neg preg tests & 3 periods. Extreme.cramps during period.
Hormonal changes: Are especially common when you're still in your teens and sometimes even early 20s. This could be causing the worsened cramps and possibly more water retention, making you feel like you've gained weight. I would trust that you're likely not pregnant if you've had 2 negative tests and 3 periods (one for each month) since having sex. Discharge can change as well but you might want to get it checked. ...Read more
Not really: not really unless you get constipated Avery time you have your period,and that will make you strain more,hormonal changes do effect vein in general,but to effect the hemorrhoid,straining is involved. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Gaining weight negative pregnancy test no period spotting pregnancy symptoms
- At what week during pregnancy do you start looking heavier and gaining weight
- Gaining weight with ensure
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Reason for gaining weight
- Weight gaining secrets
- Tips on gaining weight for females
- Gaining weight on hcg
- Can gaining weight affect your period?