Doctor insights on:
Gaining Muscle As A Vegetarian
I am thin and pure vegetarian. Now a days I am gaining muscle. Does masturbation three times in a week will affect my job?
No: Not sure what your job is. But masterbating should not affect it at all ...Read more
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
Enough protein: You need to focus on geting enough good quality protein. Whey protein supports muscle growth the best. You can supplement your real food protein with whey protein shakes and shoot for at least half your boby weight in grams of protein ingestion eaach day. This will vary depending upon gender and starting lean body mass compared to your body fat percentage, and how hard you train. Watch you sugar. ...Read more
Eat variety: Eat from all food groups, fruits, vegetables, protein, whole grains, legumes, nuts, dairy. Eat a balanced meal- 20% protein, 60% complex carbohydrates and 20% from healthy fats like avocado, olive oil and polyunsaturated. To gain muscles, you need to challenge them with resistance training AND diet as suggested above- Good Luck to you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Could you tell me what's the best type of home exercise to lose (fat) weight, without gaining muscle?
Daily activities: Make your daily activities more difficult - take the stairs, park further away, bike/ walk to work/ store, sit on a swiss ball/ at your desk and stand up every time you answer the phone, or lunge/ hop/ jump from place to place in your house. Things like these may seem small and silly, but the increased calorie burn can add up over time. Don't forget a healthy diet! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The rupture of a muscle is known as
- What is a muscle spasm is it the same as a charlie horse or a muscle cramp?
- Can you still gain muscle by weightlifting when you are a vegetarian?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Using muscle milk as a meal replacement
- Information on foods to eat as a vegetarian
- Rupture of a muscle is known as
- I have a muscle twitching around my rib cage what is it
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free