Doctor insights on:
Gag Reflex In Pregnancy
Some women may : Have an increased gag reflex related to ^ beta-hcg levels. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Gag reflex: Contraction of the back of the throat is triggered by an object touching the roof of the mouth & back of tongue is a protective mechanism to help prevent choking. The reflex action involves two nerves, one is sensory from the throat (Glossopharyngeal nerve) to the brain, and the other one the motor nerve (Vagus nerve) from the brain to the throat. ...Read more
Right & left brain: Both sides of the brain are important, and each side plays a role in movement and sensation (for the opposite side of the body). In addition, each side of the brain has some special functions that the other does not- right side: creativity, rhythm,art left side: logic, computation, language (hearing and speech) ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Gag reflex vomiting in children
- Sensitive gag reflex in babies
- Lump in my throat and a gagging sensation during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could the tingling sensation in my vagina be a sign of pregnancy
- Is cramping in the vaginal area a sign of pregnancy?
- Can transvaginal ultrasound detect pregnancy in 4 weeks?
- Frequent bowel movements in early pregnancy
- Talk to a neurologist online