Doctor insights on:
Fungal Food Poisoning Causes
Toxic ingestion (also called "poisoning") is a condition in which a person has eaten or drank a substance that causes ill symptoms or damage to his body. Taking an overdose of a medicine, taking any dose of a poison, drinking too much vodka, or accidentally drinking antifreeze . . . are all ...Read more
Food poisoning: can be caused by bacteria (E.coli, Listeria monocytogenes, Shigella, Staphylococcus Aureus, C. botulinum, Clostridium perfingens, V. cholerae, C. jenui.), viruses ((Norovirus, Rotovirus and Hepatitis A)& toxins in food Ciguatera in tropical fish that have eaten toxic plankton, Shellfish fed on toxic algae, Scromboid in poorly refrigerated dark meat fish,Puffer fish. Some mushrooms such as Amanita ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: Inadequatley cooked meat or eggs and eating out are the two biggest risks. ...Read more
Probably not: Appendicitis is caused when the appendix is blocked from its connection to the colon. Why this happens at a given time is a mystery, and probably by chance as the appendix has been there for years without a problem. A viral or bacterial infection if the intestines probably wouldn't cause this, but its really unknown. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Food poisoning causing missed period
- Contaminated clementines causing food poisoning
- The most common cause of food poisoning
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can food poisoning cause headaches?
- Does food poisoning cause gastroenteritis?
- Does food poisoning cause chills?
- Can food poisoning cause gastritis?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free