Doctor insights on:
Fully Recover From Broken Leg
Tibia or femur: Generally 8-12 weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
How long should I wait after recovering from a broken leg before going back on a professional trampoline, if ever?
See your physician: This question really needs to be answered by your treating surgeon, because the answer depends on the location of the break, the severity of the break, the treatment that was done, and any complications. Best wishes. ...Read more
Im recovering from a broken leg anf the right side of my heel gets numb and the skin around it is really soft i need to know what i need to worry abou?
Fracture Dependant: It depends on the bone that is fractured, the site of the fracture, and the pattern on the fracture. Treatment can range pain medication and crutches with limited weight bearing, to a brace or case, or to surgery with internal or external fixation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How difficult is it to recover from a broken leg?
- How long to fully recover from sepsis?
- Recovering from a broken bone
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you fully recover from dislocated shoulder?
- Anyone suffer from psychotic depression and recovered to be fully normal
- How long does it take to fully recover from open heart surgery?
- How long will it take to recover from a broken hip?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free