Doctor insights on:
Full Thyroid Panel Check
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Thyroid neck fullness
- Enlarged thyroid fullness
- What is a paraneoplastic antibody panel supposed to check for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Thyroid feels full
- Thyroid trouble and throat fullness
- What is the complete thyroid panel blood work called?
- Full thyroid gland
- What is a full blood panel thyroid?