Doctor insights on:
Frontal Breast Pain Before Ovulation
Breast pain is common. It is typically experienced during the menstrual period. Pain can range from mild tenderness, burning, dull ache, sharp or stabbing. It can be experienced in 1 or both breasts. Fibrocystic changes is the most common cause of breast pain. Hormonal medications (birth control, hormones) can cause pain as well. Infection ...Read more
Possible : I suppose that is possible but seems not very likely. ...Read more
Cyclical breast pain: Cyclical breast pain is believed to be related to the hormone prolactin. Elevated levels of prolactin are associated with breast pain, especially in women with fibrocystic breast disease. Prolactin levels increase right after ovulation to suppress a second ovulation to ensure only one viable ovum is produced at a time. Fraternal twins can result when the system doesn't quite work as expected. ...Read more
Maybe: But could be other things too.Get a more detailed answer ›
A 3rd cycle of Clomid which taken on 11 august to 15aug/2013 i ovulate on 24 august i now have breast pain since one day after ovulation, am i preg?
Too early: Symptoms of pregnancy (like breast tenderness) do not occur this soon after conception. Certainly, you could be pregnant and hopefully you are, but you need more confirmation than breast tenderness. If no menses by september 12, especially if your breast tenderness persists, a pregnancy test would be appropriate. ...Read more
Trying to get prego. Sex on ovulation day. Period 4 days early. But breast pain still here 3 weeks after period. Pregnancy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Breast pain before or after ovulation
- Breast pain before ovulation
- Do breasts get sore before or after ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Breast pain 2 weeks before period
- Sharp pain in breast before period
- I never had sore breast before why after ovulation
- Does ovulation pain happen before the egg is released?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free