Doctor insights on:
Front Of The Neck Tightness
Lean forward awful pins & needles down left arm into fingers, arm aches, pain, pulling, sensation front left neck & tight shoulder muscles left, back.
I noticed the front of my neck very tight&how enlarged one side was from my ear down to my collar, pressure in my ear, feels like lump in throat?
See pcp followed: By ent- if all negative, endocrinologists- symptoms were a little confusing. ...Read more
Front bottom neck muscles feel tight. Earlier felt tightness/pressure around neck . Currently taking symbicort and singulair possible causes ?
Tender hard lump less than dime size on left front neck ?Tendons?... Tight muscles both sides. Pain down to shoulder when touched. Not like lymph lump
Get it checked: A long list of things can cause a lump like that - some more serious than others. Since it is painful, you should have it evaluated by your doctor. ...Read more
Muscle spasm: See fp for muscle relaxer (preferable one that doesn't make you sleep all the time). Moist heat to neck & shoulders will help relax muscles. Stretching exercises for neck & shoulders [see ilustration]. Shoulder shrugs will help relax trapezius. Therapeutic massage also beneficial & feels wonderful. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tightness in front of the neck
- I have a lump in the front of my neck
- Front of the neck itchy skin symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Small red itchy bumps on front of the neck
- Red rash on front of the neck
- Small red itchy bumps on front of the neck symptoms
- Tightness in front of neck
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free