Doctor insights on:
Front Crawl Swimming Technique
I would like to ask if their is any best way or technique for swimming you can advice specially as having scoliosis. Thank you?
Does swimming reduce chest and belly fat? I just know the freestyle technique and I really need to reduce my fat in 2 months time.
I went swimming and my ears got blocked with water . I tried some techniques of removing but none worked so I bought eardrops and my ear is blocked?
Swimmer's ear?: The water is trapped because of the surface tension keeping the water in. Try a couple of drops of rubbing alcohol. If this does not work, you will need to see your doctor about it. Do note that many long-term swimmers and surfers developed protrusions in the ear canals which may impede water drainage. When severe, they may need to be surgically removed). ...Read more
Swimming for 60days, experience mild pain in front+side of left shoulder in half of session since 2 times, btw have inflamed nerve under traps, is it ss?
Is the sound of water and bubbles going past my ears when swimming front crawl loud enough to cause hearing loss?
No: Noise-induced hearing loss is based upon sound intensity and duration of exposure. 90 db is the sound intensity at which exposure for greater than 8 hours per day puts an individual at risk for hearing loss. Examples of 90 db would be hair dryer, motorcycle, blender, etc. The noise exposure from swimming is inadequate to cause such loss. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Front crawl stroke technique
- Front crawl breathing technique
- How to breathe while front crawl swimming?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to learn to swim the front crawl?
- What are the different types of crawling techniques?
- Swimming breastroke technique
- Open water swimming technique
- Drills of the front crawl swimming technique