Doctor insights on:
Front Crawl Swimming Technique
I would like to ask if their is any best way or technique for swimming you can advice specially as having scoliosis. Thank you?
Does swimming reduce chest and belly fat? I just know the freestyle technique and I really need to reduce my fat in 2 months time.
Is the sound of water and bubbles going past my ears when swimming front crawl loud enough to cause hearing loss?
No: Noise-induced hearing loss is based upon sound intensity and duration of exposure. 90 db is the sound intensity at which exposure for greater than 8 hours per day puts an individual at risk for hearing loss. Examples of 90 db would be hair dryer, motorcycle, blender, etc. The noise exposure from swimming is inadequate to cause such loss. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Swimming for 60days, experience mild pain in front+side of left shoulder in half of session since 2 times, btw have inflamed nerve under traps, is it ss?
Minimal: In a properly maintained public bathing facility, the biggest health risk is athletes foot from the locker room. However, if someone in the pool has bad diarrhea, for example, it is possible to get a nasty e. Coli infection from drinking the water. Similarly, if you are immunocompromised, it's possible to get things like legionarres disease from the moist air. But generally it's really safe. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Do swimming and hanging excercise make someone taller at young age?And do I still have any chance for growing few centemeters at the age of 20 (male)?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to breathe while front crawl swimming?
- Front crawl breathing technique
- Front crawl stroke technique
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to swim the front crawl with diaphragmatic breathing?
- Proper breathing technique for freestyle swimming
- Swimming flip turn technique
- Breathing techniques for freestyle swimming
- Olympic rules of the front crawl swimming technique