Doctor insights on:
Frog Throat Causes
Me as my family have been fighting colds all winter. Now i don't feel sick but i've had a frog in my throat for three days. I am a smoker. Help?
I usually feel as if I have a frog in my throat, it will be dry & attempts to cough it out fails. Happens most mornings & when i drink coffee .
Acid Reflux: Your symptoms are typical of gastroesophageal reflux and may be relieve by an otc acid reducer. If you have occasional heartburn, that is confirmatory. But if you do not have hearburn, it does not rule out acid reflux as it is often "silent." except for the cough, of course. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Throat/back tongue irritation for 3 months. Antibiotic didn't help. Some whiteness, no pain/lesions, constant frog in my throat. Ideas?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a tooth ache cause pain in the throat?
- Can strep throat cause mouth sores?
- Can thyroid nodules cause pain in your throat and ears?
- Can seasonal allergies cause a feeling of throat tightness?
- What causes fullness feeling in throat and shortness of breath?
- Can strep throat cause swollen gums?
- Can strep throat cause bumps on tongue?
- What causes bad taste in back of throat?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online for free