Doctor insights on:
Frog Throat Causes
Me as my family have been fighting colds all winter. Now i don't feel sick but i've had a frog in my throat for three days. I am a smoker. Help?
I usually feel as if I have a frog in my throat, it will be dry & attempts to cough it out fails. Happens most mornings & when i drink coffee .
Acid Reflux: Your symptoms are typical of gastroesophageal reflux and may be relieve by an otc acid reducer. If you have occasional heartburn, that is confirmatory. But if you do not have hearburn, it does not rule out acid reflux as it is often "silent." except for the cough, of course. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Throat/back tongue irritation for 3 months. Antibiotic didn't help. Some whiteness, no pain/lesions, constant frog in my throat. Ideas?
Possibilities: If you've just eaten or otherwise been exposed to something to which you're allergic, your sensation of throat closing could be from anaphylaxis. This would be accompanied by wheezing and difficult respiration. In this case, you need to get to er quickly. If this is not the case, then it's also possible your symptoms are coming from anxiety . . . For which there are good treatments. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a tooth ache cause pain in the throat?
- Can strep throat cause mouth sores?
- Can thyroid nodules cause pain in your throat and ears?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes fullness feeling in throat and shortness of breath?
- Can strep throat cause swollen gums?
- Can strep throat cause bumps on tongue?
- What causes bad taste in back of throat?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online