Doctor insights on:
Dyspnea with frequent unsatisfying yawns/sighs for 8 mo. No anxiety/apnea/GERD. Good xrays, CT, MRI, blood tests. Seeing pulmononologist. Other ideas?
Normal physiology: People sigh for many reasons. Most commonly it is a natural physiologic response much like a yawn or sneeze and doesn't mean anything. Sometimes people sigh when they are upset or tired or sad, but this is not necessarily the case. ...Read more
How long can akithesia last? I am still having symptoms of it a week later?! sigh' what ought i do? Thanks in advance...
Depends: I am assuming you are talking about akinesia, as in an acute attack of parkinsonism; the duration is usually several days, but treatment mainly is focused on identifying what underlying pathology led to acutely worsened parkinsonian symptoms (such as underlying infection). ...Read more
Im always tired, no energy? I've had for a couple of weeks now. What can I do? I don't work so its not that. Sigh' advice?
I can be sitting and relaxed and suddenly I have an involuntary gasp or sigh or change in breathing pattern. What could cause this? It is noticeable.
Normal.: Your lungs actually need to sigh once in a while (every few minutes) to open the alveoli that aren't used in normal breathing. ...Read more
Am fr jamaica am trying to have a child but its just not working out i wanna give up now sigh i want a child to love and care for its hard to concieve?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is causing frequent urination after intercourse?
- Lower abdominal pain with frequent urination
- Frequent bowel movements shortly after eating
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Frequent urination
- Can constipation cause frequent urination?
- Frequent urination before period
- Nausea headache fatigue frequent urination
- Abdominal bloating frequent urination