Doctor insights on:
Frequent Nighttime Urination
YOU NEED TO DISCUSS: This with your doctor. It is a sign of possible issues in your urinary tract. ...Read more
5 cortisone injections in lower back about 4-5 weeks ago. Have had ankle and foot swelling ever since. Frequent nighttime urination. Normal?
I have been experiencing some symptoms that have me wondering.
Increase in hunger (mostly for sweets)
Frequent urination ( nighttime
Here are some...: Before taking the drug to decrease nighttime urination, one has to figure out why one has to wake up to pee often? How? It is not that hard to sort things out correctly by following the instructions described in http://formefirst.com/eNewsletter06.html; thereby you gain insight on how to work with doc so to reach right Dx for right Rx, care, and counseling. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Frequent nighttime urination causes
- Abdominal bloating frequent urination
- What is causing frequent urination after intercourse?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do antibiotics cause frequent urination?
- Frequent urination
- Can constipation cause frequent urination?
- Frequent urination before period
- Talk to a urologist online for free