Doctor insights on:
Freq Masturbation Can It Cause Or Worsen Carpal Tunnel In Men Or Women
The carpal tunnel is formed by the bones, tissues, and ligaments of the wrist. This tunnel exists to protect the median nerve, which controls sensations and movement to the thumb and fingers (not including the little finger). Carpal tunnel syndrome is when the carpal tunnel is inflamed and swollen, which pinches the median nerve and results in feelings of numbness, decreased grip strength, and muscle ...Read more
No: It cannot.Get a more detailed answer ›
Sure: Many times the exact cause of carpal tunnel is not determined...Some people just get it. Some repetitive activities can cause swelling within the tendons of your carpal tunnel, which may increase pressure on the nerve involved. This may relate to frequency/duration of masturbation. Stop masturbating and see if your symptoms improve. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unusual: Besides what was mentioned, make sure that 1. It really is carpal tunnel 2, there are no other illness such as inflammatory disorders, rheumatoid, lyme etc 3, there are no endocrine or metabolic issues such as thyroid disease or diabetes etc 4. Some inborn problems with nerves and fat deposition talk to your pediatrician and then see an hand surgeon. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Carpal tunnel masturbation
- Can masturbating worsen scabies?
- Can carpal tunnel be caused by trauma?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can carpal tunnel cause shoulder pain?
- Can carpal tunnel cause arm pain?
- Can carpal tunnel syndrome cause shoulder pain?
- Can playing musical instruments cause carpal tunnel?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free