Doctor insights on:
Freeze Warts At Home
I have skin tags in both armpits. What's a quick safe way to remove them myself at home? Would wart freeze away work? Thanks!
Wart freeze: Wart freeze would work. Also can be shaved or cut using sharp scissors after numbing with ice cubes. Tying them with a thread if they are big enough is another option. ...Read more
Why wonder: Why wonder just do not do it ...Read more
Is there a home remedy to get rid of genital warts? My dr. Did cryo freeze treatment which was very painful and took a long time to heal. However, warts returned after 3 months. Have also taken aldara, with zero effect. My dr. Is again only offering anoth
Yes: Flat warts are usually flesh colored and slightly raised and tend to occur in lines and patterns from scratching. They are treated with a variety of different techniques including freezing with cryotherapy, electrocautery, or creams such as retin a or aldara. See a physician to make sure that this is the issue and to discuss the best option for treatment in your case. ...Read more
Wart Treatments: Several wart treatments exist that are available without a prescription. 1. Salicylic acid. This is most effective against plantar warts (warts on the soles of the feet). One should use the strongest (highest %) of salicylic acid possible. 2. Cryosurgery. There are now home treatment freezing units and should be used with extreme care. 3. Duct tape. No better than placebo, but works for 20% ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to freeze off a mole at home?
- Freezing genital warts at home
- Are there any effective ways to remove genital warts at home?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to prevent plantar warts at home from gym shower?
- Genital warts removal at home
- Removing plantar warts at home
- Treating genital warts at home
- Talk to a dermatologist online