Doctor insights on:
Freeze Off Skin Tags
More than one option: A true skin tag is usually very easy for a doctor to identify. They are not dangerous if left alone but the can be unsightly or under the breast uncomfortable. Thy can be frozen, frozen again, or a doctor can remove them with sterilized scissors after numbing them. The later is my preferred method personally. ...Read more
I have skin tags in both armpits. What's a quick safe way to remove them myself at home? Would wart freeze away work? Thanks!
Wart freeze: Wart freeze would work. Also can be shaved or cut using sharp scissors after numbing with ice cubes. Tying them with a thread if they are big enough is another option. ...Read more
Friction and rubbing: Some people tend to get them and other people do not. We don't know why that is. The occur in places that the skin experiences friction or rubbing but why some get them and others don't we don't know. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Wart freeze off for skin tags
- Compound w freeze off for skin tags
- Can you freeze off skin tags with wart remover?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Freeze away skin tag removal
- Use freeze away on skin tags
- Using freeze away on skin tags
- Tag off to remove skin tags
- Talk to a dermatologist online