Doctor insights on:
No: It would not be wise.Get a more detailed answer ›
A fracture is a broken bone. As there is cartilage at the end of many bones at the joint, a fracture may also include a break in the cartilage. Fractures and broken bones are the same thing. It seems that many believe that a "fracture" is a lesser injury or an incomplete break in the bone, but this is not correct. Fractures may be displaced or ...Read more
Depends : Depending on the fracture and location. Seek a podiatrist who can evaluate it and give you a better answer. Some fractures that are displaced need surgical intervention. Others need immobilization(cast, boot or surgical shoe), rest, ice, ace wrap, elevation and padding to offload the area. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Proximal phalanx fracture foot
- Foot fracture
- Chip fracture foot
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Buckle fracture foot
- Do talus fractures cause your foot to tingle and go numb?
- Is my foot fractured if a three pound dumbbell fell on it?
- Occult fracture foot
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free