Doctor insights on:
Formaldehyde Exposure Effects On Thyroid
?: No established direct effect, but such deleterious drug isn't expected to be of any benefit in any condition, including psychiatric illness claimed by some to be of value, do yourself, or the person you're asking on his/her behalf, a favor, and get treated right in a detox program, good luck ...Read more
Done an sgpt test and it says on the result that mine is 66 (ref: 9.00-52 u/l (h). Do I need to worry? I am drinking ptu (propylthiouracil) for my thyroidism continuously
PTU (propylthiouracil) and liver: Drugs like ptu (propylthiouracil) and Methimazole can cause liver toxicity but hyperthyroidism can also cause elevation int the liver enzyme test you had done. If your still early in your treatment and your thyroid hormone levels (free t4) is still high it could be that. Hope this helps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Formaldehyde side effects
- Effects of long term exposure to mold
- Side effects of agent orange exposure
- Are there any long term effects of poison ivy exposure?
- Exposed to formaldehyde while pregnant
- Side effects of not having a thyroid
- Thyroid ablation side effects
- What are effects radon exposure?