Doctor insights on:
Foreplay Breast Nipple Lead Cancer
No: Cancer results from things that alter the chemistry of the nucleic acids in the epithelial cells and/or causes the cells to proliferate; fondling can no more produce this than it can give a woman a sunburn. If it's any reassurance, and not implying anything else -- breast cancer has historically been far more common among nuns than among prostitutes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Im 30 yrs old unmaried female.I feel twinge in my breasts.Occassionaly there is too much itchng around nipples.there r cases of cancer in our family?
See doctor: It would be best for you to see your doctor for a breast exam. The doctor can refer you for a mammogram or ultrasound if needed. Itching around both nipples is not a sign of breast cancer. That can be caused from dry skin so you could try some lotion and see if that helps the itching. ...Read more
No: Breast tissue is susceptible to injury as any tissue in the body is if there is sufficient trauma. This can manifest with similar symptoms to breast cancer on occasion (lumps, pain, bruising, etc). However, pressing on the breast and nipple-sucking (even if traumatic) does not cause breast cancer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a slight dent in my both breast right above the nipple sometimes. I notice it when removing my bra. Could this be a sign of cancer? Help docs:-
Maybe: Retractions can be a sign of underlying cancer, yes; however, if you notice it on both breasts, it is more likely something to do with the fit of your bra. I would definitely bring it up with your doctor so they can do a breast exam to screen. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hard and solid lump under my right nipple is this breast cancer
- Can men get breast cancer if their nipples are pinched?
- The side of my nipple is slightly dimpling was that mean i have a breast cancer
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do high prolactin levels lead to breast cancer?
- Nipple pimples breast cancer
- Breast cancer or hormone imbalance if your nipple is leaking something
- Men play nipples will breast cancer
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free