Doctor insights on:
I had some tiny spots on my foreheads( I have never had them before), most of them disappeared but one of them turn into light brown color. ?
Hyperpigmentation: Postinflammatory hyperpigmentation (pih) is a frequently encountered problem and represents the sequelae of various cutaneous disorders as well as therapeutic interventions. This acquired excess of pigment can be attributed to various preceding disease processes that affect the skin such as infections, allergic reactions, mechanical injuries, reactions to medications, phototoxic eruptions, trauma. ...Read more
Oils of Youth: The skin, especially during the pubertal years, responds to the hormonal changes by producing more oil to lubricate and protect the skin. This production can also vary by your genetic background, ambient temperature and many other factors such as how much you wash the skin. Over-washing can actually make the problem worse as the skin tries to correct excess removal. A moisturizing soap is best. ...Read more
I feel pain in my forehead smtimes left and at tyms on right. The pain worsens and subsides only after taking saridon tabs.. Kindly advise?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why are my forehead veins showing?
- Forehead pain above left eyebrow
- Is it bad that my veins sometimes show on the side of my forehead?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Headache on right side of forehead with pain behind right eye
- How to grow hair on my forehead?
- Forehead twitching causes
- Causes of tingling in forehead
- Talk to a head and neck surgeon online for free