Doctor insights on:
Fordyce Spots Lips
Are you sure of Dx?: Fordyce granuals are fat deposits and are usually found inside the mouth in the cheek area. I have not seen it as a lip blister and believe it may be something else. True fordyce granuals do not go away, but the are not harmful either. You may want to have the blister checked by your dentist. ...Read more
What causes fordyce spots on lips? Excessive chapstick?? Can dey b future problem?? What's best to do?? N will they ever go away on their own??
Fordyce spots on lip by taking Accutane 40mg and they ae getting worse. I've tried everything but nothing work?
Fordyce Spots: Fordyce spots do not require any treatment, since it will fade on its own. But people prefer to take treatment because of the area in which it occurs is prominent. Some doctors perform laser therapy using co2 laser for desiccating the spots and reducing their size. Many doctors are against providing any treatment for fordyce spots. Dye laser is also used for treating prominence of sebaceous gland. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of fordyce spots on upper lip?
- Fordyce spots on lips
- How to remove fordyce spots on lips?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fordyce spots on lips treatment blistex
- Getting rid of fordyce spots on lips
- Fordyce spots on upper lip treatment
- What is fordyce spots on lips?
- Talk to a dermatologist online