Doctor insights on:
For How Long Does A Tetanus Shot Make Your Arm Sore
Could be several day: Generally this is mild and does not last very long. If it persists past three days and is not improving, see your doctor. ...Read more
I got a tetanus shot one week ago and my arm is still very sore. Is this normal and what can I do to help the soreness?
Expert opinion - should my arm be sore if i take a tetanus shot the day before a taekwondo tournament?
It varies: Everything you ever wanted to know about all immunizations, including the tetanus vaccine can be found at- http://www.Cdc.Gov/vaccines/ great material there. Will answer all possible questions. In my experience, if someone is pretty active, they will notice the site being "sore" for a few hours to a day or so. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does a tetanus shot make your arm sore?
- How long does it take for a cold sore on your lip to develop?
- How long does your body remember a tetanus shot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does xanax stay in your system for a drug test?
- How long is my arm going to hurt after getting a tetanus shot?
- How long is a tetanus shot good for?
- How long does it take for chlamydia to make a female infertile?
- Talk to a pediatrician online