Doctor insights on:
Foot Pain Diagnosis Chart
Help! I've been having chronic knee/foot pain for roughly two years now with no successful diagnosis?
I'm on my third round of diclofenac for foot pain. My doctor has not given me a diagnosis and I am concerned about taking medicine too long.?
What could be the diagnosis for a 64 year old with no history of trauma, left hip, left thigh, left lower leg and left foot pain?
See doctor: It all depends on the nature of your pain and problem. If it is plantar fasciitis, a common foot problem, you may escape by getting involved in some exercises, wearing proper footwear and recurring to steroid shots. In other cases, the condition may be such that a surgical intervention will be the only cure. Have your podiatrist take a look and decide what's best for you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Back pain diagnosis chart
- Knee pain diagnosis chart
- Pain diagnosis chart
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Abdominal pain diagnosis chart
- Pain after foot massage
- Severe foot pain in my left foot on the left side of my foot what do i do
- Pain on side of foot near pinky toe
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free