Doctor insights on:
Foot Pain Above Arch
Plantar fasciits: Sounds like classic plantar fascittis. You should strech out your plantar fascia three times a day with a strech band. Take a NSAID or anti inflammatory to reduce swelling twice a day. Ice and rest the arch with massage can help acute symptoms. And when not dancing wearing an orthotic can help reduce the presure at the arch area. ...Read more
Right foot pain in the bottom arch area. Nsaids.no help. Hurts to work. Only right foot. I just don't wanna fall but I'm unstable on the right ft?
My child complains of foot pain after walking for awhile. I noticed she doesn't have a arch on her feet. Can this be due to flat feet? What can I do?
Pes planus: Pes planus, or flat feet, can be a source of foot pain. Arch supports (available by Rx or at your drug store) can help support the foot and decrease pain, providing that the pes planus is the flexible (not rigid) type. People with rigid pes planus often benefit from a visit with an orthopedic specialist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain on top of foot above arch
- What does a sharp pain in the arch of your foot mean?
- Throbbing pain in arch of foot
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sharp stabbing pain in arch of foot
- Pain in arch of foot
- What causes the sudden pain in the arch of your foot do i need new shoes?
- Pain on back of foot above heel
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free