Doctor insights on:
Foot Pain Above Arch
Plantar fasciits: Sounds like classic plantar fascittis. You should strech out your plantar fascia three times a day with a strech band. Take a NSAID or anti inflammatory to reduce swelling twice a day. Ice and rest the arch with massage can help acute symptoms. And when not dancing wearing an orthotic can help reduce the presure at the arch area. ...Read more
Right foot pain in the bottom arch area. Nsaids.no help. Hurts to work. Only right foot. I just don't wanna fall but I'm unstable on the right ft?
My child complains of foot pain where arch is after walking for awhile..Looks like she has flat feet. Is this the cause? And what can I do ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain on top of foot above arch
- Foot arch tendon pain
- Foot pain heel arch
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swollen foot arch pain
- Pain in bottom of foot arch
- Medial arch foot pain
- Severe pain in arch of foot
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free